Monday, July 20, 2009

"HOPE HANGS ON SUCH A THREAD AS THIS."

Forgive my non-stop ranting but I've been so frustrated with finding a job that will allow me to do the things I want. I know I called myself out in my last post (and quite a long time since) but I just wanted to remind myself not to give up. They say good things come to those who wait and I'd want to wait LONG ENOUGH to say that its actually true. Maybe things don't pan out the way we imagine them to because we quit too early...right? Right?

At the very least, I can still acknowledge things that inspire me. I just hope that I'll find what I'm looking for soon...or rather, when the right time comes.

KIDSWEAR MEETS STREETWEAR.





This is too cute! According to the article at TheCoolHunter, kidswear designers have found a way to consummate the marriage of kidswear and streetwear. Its legit when you find yourself wanting to wear the kids' clothes.

One thing's for sure then...when I have kids, I'll dress them fresh to death!


No comments:

Post a Comment