Thursday, April 30, 2009

TOUCHDOWN

"Brooklyn is in the building..hell we own the building! Ya'll are just payin' rent, know what I'm saying?"

So here I am, a few years later, resurrecting my cathartic ways. Looking at my previous blog, I realized life seasons do come and go. It may not be as visible as sunnier days or falling leaves but they change when you're ready for the next one. I'd like to think that this brand new season is going to be full of pleasant surprises, unexpected twists and turns, lessons learned and dreams fulfilled. I promised myself to leave all the things that bring me down behind and let new cycles and chapters to begin, like for real this time!

Its the reset button to my iPod, the restart option of my MAC and the Wipe Handheld selection of my Crackberry (okay,well you get the picture) -- Welcome to the pilot episode! MOB LIVING, BABY!!!

http://www.hypebeast.com/image/2008/03/colette-mob-freestyle.jpg
Another one bites the dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment