Saturday, May 9, 2009

JUST FOR KICKS

So I had to do this thing for something (how vague, I know..) and my good friend Cam offered her house and photographer friend to help me. It just so happened she was due for a real shoot the next day and had these goodies (read: Spring 2009 RTW Louis Vuitton) at her house waiting to be sorted out and packed. (SWEET!!!) So I helped myself and wore this:

Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear

Link

And then, a few days ago, I was going through ohnotheydidnt and found this photo of Ciara rockin' the same blazer at the Black Hennessey Launch. I remembered those "Who Rocked It Better" sections in magazines. Can someone say trippy? LOL




2 comments:

  1. oh hot damn! check out that hottie?! haha fun times! i wanna do that again! hehe i found you!!!

    ReplyDelete